Protect your crops susceptible to Bactrocera species Fruit flies which may cause 90% damage.
Recommended for Fruit Crops like Mango, Guava, Papaya, Chikoo, Apple, Peach, Banana, Jujube and
Citrus fruits crops like Sweet Lime,
Lime and Orange. Also can be used for Cucurbit / Melon crops like Watermelon, Muskmelon, Tomato, Gherkin, Cucumber, Pumpkin,
Ivy gourd, Ridge gourd, Bitter gourd etc.,
Benefits of using Fruit Fly Traps:
- Multi-function one-way trap, designed to catch 3 times more flies than other models.
Can use liquid bait as well for catching female flies.
- Eco-friendly design. No poison required. Specially designed for fruit flies.
- Doesn’t allow beneficial and pollinating insects like honey bees from entering the trap.
- Easy to fix and maintain. Withstands from wind, rain and water.
- Lasts long for years. Can hold more than 3000 flies.
- Increases the lure life. Best to use with Methyl Eugenol / Cue Lure wick.
- Preserves insects for monitoring different species.
- Easy to observe catches for keeping records- multiple traps can be observed in short time.
- Requires few visits to observe and clean.
- Start using the Fruit Fly Traps at least 1 month prior to flowering.
- Use 4-8 traps per acre. Fix Fruit Fly Trap to the lower branch of the tree.
- Ensure that the way to entry is not obstructed from any side up to 2 feet.
- Place the lure in lure holder after fixing the trap. Use clean hands while handling
the Trap and Lures.
- Change lure every 3 months, Dispose the old lure far away from field.
- Clean the trap every fortnight or whenever the catches are over 1400 No's. count.
- Protect your Fruit & Vegetable crops from Fruit Flies.
Protect your Fruit & Vegetable crops from Fruit Flies